2015-12-02 Source: Mijian Information Technology Co., Ltd.
The First Affiliated Hospital of Suzhou University - Emergency Clinical Information System
First, the hospital profile
The First Affiliated Hospital of Suzhou University is the first batch of Class A hospitals of the Ministry of Health. It is a provincial key hospital directly under the Jiangsu Provincial Health Department and a medical guidance center in Southern Jiangsu. In the list of the best hospitals in China issued by the Fudan University Hospital Management Research Institute, it has entered the top 50 for five consecutive years. The Affiliated Teaching Hospital of Suzhou University undertakes the teaching tasks of the First Clinical Medical College and the Nursing College of the Medical College of Suzhou University. The hospital is divided into the headquarters, the South District and the Zhuhui Road plot, covering an area of 228.4 mu, a building area of 195,000 square meters, and 1,736 open beds. In 2014, the number of emergency departments was 2.548 million, 82,000 were discharged, and the annual operation volume was 26,000.
Second, the design concept
1. Optimize the diagnosis and treatment system of the whole process of emergency department with the timeline as the main line;
2. Taking the emergency electronic medical record as the core, and using the emergency business process transformation as a means to strengthen the closed-loop management of emergency PDCA
3. Realize all information sharing in departments and hospitals, and automatically collect equipment information.
4. With the medical integration system as the carrier, build a clinical information system that specially serves the emergency department.
Third, product application highlights (including but not limited to the following):
1. Intelligent pre-examination and triage According to the Ministry of Health's “Guidelines for the pilot of emergency patient grading (consultation draft)”, the standardized triage process is realized. The system supports score management, and the system automatically grades the patient's condition by scoring. Support MEWS score, REMS score, GCS score, trauma score, pain score and other scores. Achieve fast and accurate patient triage
2, efficient rescue care system Automatically collect bedside equipment data, quickly select the entry observations, templated into the condition record, provide various care scores on demand, can automatically generate a rescue care record. And realize the classification, check and execution of medical orders, and do not perform the automatic reminder of medical orders. Greatly improve the emergency rescue efficiency and improve the safety of diagnosis and treatment.
Fourth, the application effect:
The intelligent triage system has been officially launched. After the emergency triage system is used, the time of triage is significantly shortened, the accuracy of triage is significantly improved, and the patient can be effectively and appropriately treated. The knowledge base of triage is also continuously improved. As the system goes deeper, it will play more. Other modules are coming soon, I believe it will bring more highlights to the emergency department!