Chinese People's Liberation Army General Hospital (301 Hospital)
As a key hospital that undertakes the medical service tasks of the whole army and the whole country, the daily critical and critically ill patients are very numerous and complicated, which brings great pressure to the hospital emergency department. Therefore, the hospital has a strong demand for the emergency clinical information system. The emergency clinical information system of Shanghai Mijian Information Technology Co., Ltd. has been recognized by the hospital with its excellent design concept and comprehensive functional modules. The two sides have carried out comprehensive cooperation to help the emergency department to improve the business level, management level and scientific research level. Going to a new level optimizes emergency procedures and medical quality control.
Follow the Ministry of Health's "Guidelines for the pilot of emergency patient grading pilots (draft for comments)" to achieve the information-based triage process. achieve:
1) Intelligent rating and grading, so that the score has a standard, and the grading has a basis.
2) Basic information, automatic collection of vital signs, fast entry.
3) Green channel patient identification, to achieve the patient's first time to start treatment; support subsequent recruitment of triage information; group injury patient information batch entry.
4) Obtain statistics such as time spent on triage, distribution of patients at all levels, and patient flow, and support medical research.
5) Statistics on the workload of the triage nurses.
• Mijian has extensive experience in equipment integration and can access almost all bedside monitoring, ventilator, POCT and other equipment. At the same time, it supports the optional function of equipment and bed, improves the efficiency of equipment use in the rescue room, and improves the work efficiency of medical staff.
• All equipment data in the rescue room can be automatically collected and uploaded; critical values and special values can be displayed and reminded in time, so that medical personnel can timely carry out medical treatment.
3, safe and convenient mobile infusion on the basis of the emergency medical integrated workbench, the establishment of mobile infusion system, based on nurse mobile terminal, printed with barcode label or RFID tag infusion bag and other technologies, infusion advice to ensure the implementation of patient infusion Safety. And can realize the infusion completion time estimation and automatic reminder, improve the noisy environment of the infusion room, maintain the order of the infusion site, reduce the nurse's work pressure, reduce the contradiction between doctors and patients, and create a new model of high standard and high quality infusion care service.
4. The all-round mobile investigation room Mi Jian mobile ward round system is based on the electronic medical record system, integrating the hospital management information system (HIS), inspection system (LIS), medical image archiving and transmission system (PACS), electronic medical record ( EMR), the application system of the resident workstation and the outpatient doctor workstation, realizes seamless connection with the major systems in the hospital, enabling doctors to access the patient's case data at any time through the tablet and smart phone.
Fourth, the user experience:
With the gradual launch of the emergency clinical information system, the daily diagnosis and treatment work of the emergency department has become more convenient, more standard, more orderly, and the use of emergency mobile ward rounds and mobile infusion systems have made the diagnosis and treatment process more convenient and safe. Effective, I believe that as the system continues to run and improve, it will play more.